Celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival in the most quirky and fashionable of ways. Upbeat W Kuala Lumpur and local fashion maven Melinda Looi have joined forces to present a mooncake set that is functional, trendy and tasty all at the same time.
The mooncake set includes 4 mooncakes of your choice, a luminous translucent square pouch that is generously sizable, a paper lantern, a little booklet with stories of the Mid-Autumn traditions of old, and of course, an opalescent tote bag that you can parade around in all its holographic glory.
The mooncakes are perfectly crafted by the culinary team at YEN, W Kuala Lumpur’s contemporary Cantonese restaurant, and can be purchased in a set or individually. W keeps it classic this year with old-school favorites.
- White Lotus Seed Paste with Single Yolk RM43 nett
- Red Bean Paste with Aged Mandarin Skin RM41 nett
- Yellow Lotus Seed Paste with Double Yolk RM46 nett
- Assorted Nuts with Dried Fruit RM43 nett
- Pandan Lotus Seed Paste with Single Yolk RM43 nett
- Almond Sesame White Lotus Seed Paste RM43 nett
- Box of 4 which includes a Limited Edition
- W Kuala Lumpur x Melinda Looi reusable tote bag RM198 nett
- Traditional Box Mooncake of 4 RM148 nett
Confluence is something W stands for, and marrying the old and the new as seen in this collaboration is important to create the unique, vibrant culture that W Brand is known for. The mooncake collection brings the best of both old and new, combining elements like the traditional paper lantern and classic mooncakes with the cutting-edge, futuristic designs by Melinda. Moreover, the stunning bag and casing are reusable so you can save the earth in style.
Mooncakes will be available for sale starting from 1st August till 12th September 2019 at W Kuala Lumpur, and 23rdAugust till 12th September 2019 at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur’s Mid-Autumn Festival showcase.